2024 ATLANTA ROSE SHOW MAY 11 & 12 Atlanta Botanical Garden

The Greater Atlanta Rose Society ROSE SHOW is just 1 week away!
ROSES AROUND THE WORLD: takes place next Saturday, May 11-12 at the Atlanta Botanical Garden located in Day Hall. Head over to
atlantarose.org for all the show details. The Show Program, directions and drop-off information, and Exhibition tips are all available for download on the website.
This is our biggest event of the year and invite everyone to come and enjoy all of the beautiful roses.

1 Like

Please share the news about this forum with you Greater Atlanta members. Best of luck with the show. I am looking forward to seeing your name on photos of many winning entries!

1 Like

Christopher, was that YOUR “Quest for Zest” that won Grandiflora Queen of Show? If so, how spectacular … was it perhaps the first anywhere for QFZ??? Reminds me of a similar win I had way back when… When Frank Strickland first introduced “St. Patrick”, I won the very first EVER “Queen of Show” with that rose. That was in Las Vegas, where our spring show was the third week of April… so I had a 2-5 week advantage over everyone in the country!

1 Like

YES. It was mine. QFZ was a huge win! It makes me happy to be able to show things that I LOVE and that they are acknowledged :wink: I’m getting a second QFZ ASAP!

1 Like

And what about “Crescendo”… whose was that? I’ve never seen that rose. It’s a beauty, too.

Christopher, I forgot to say “Congrats” for your win! As I mentioned before, I am SO impressed with QFZ. My Autumn Hill bush is about 3 feet high already. It’s on its second flush of amazing blooms. (If the rain will subside, it will help) I can’t wait… it IS an amazing rose.

1 Like

Crescendo was the Queen of Show entered by Dr. Barry McCasland.It was spectacular!

1 Like